Visit a Fateweaver, pay them, and then you can respec everything; your skills, your abilities and your destiny.
They are the people with the card symbols on the minimap.
Respeccing at a Fateweaver is in no-way cheap and the price grows exponentially.
Fateweavers, for all intents and purposes in the game, allow you to re-spec your character by resetting your attributes. It’s not a good idea to do it since the costs and exorbitant. After the first time (roughly $1500 well spent), the price will double (approximately) until you no longer can afford it.
Resetting your fate is a good idea if you’ve been buying the wrong powers and such, but you may want to reset your character late in the game after you beaten (or nearly beaten) the game since you can play around as a different character class.
Incoming search terms:
- kingdoms of amalur reckoning reset skills
- kingdoms of amalur reset skills
- kingdoms of amalur reckoning reset abilities
- kingdoms of amalur reckoning skill reset
- kingdoms of amalur reckoning how to reset skills
- kingdom of amalur reset skills
- how to reset abilities in kingdoms of amalur
- kingdoms of amalur reset abilities
- kingdoms of amalur skill reset
- kingdom of amalur skill reset